August 24, 2010

Bosch Free-standing Dishwasher


The most expensive item in my new future kitchen - the dishwasher!!! Gosh - didn't realised that I would spend RM3799 for this kitchen appliance by Bosch. I don't quite like to slave over the dishes at the sink after each meal plus I don't have a maid.... plus I've got sensitive skin....... just a few of the 101 excuses to BUY a dishwasher. Anyway, I hope the $$$ spent will be justified. 

This Bosch free-standing dishwasher in white (model : SMS50E12EU) has the following features:
1) Energy efficiency A, Wash performance A, Drying class A
2) Half Load Feature available
3) 5 programs : Intensive, Economy, Auto, Quick Wash, Pre-Rinse
4) Self-cleaning filter system 3 fold corrugated
5) Height adjustable top basket with cutlery rack & cup shelves
7) 2 Foldable plate racks on bottom basket plus cutlery basket
8) Capacity : 12+1 place settings
9) 4 cleaning temperatures
10) Aquastop
Warranty 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!