August 12, 2010

Lebensstil Built-in Oven




I purchased my lebensstil oven together with my cooker hood for a special package deal : RM4750 at the Reno Expo 2010 earlier this month. The built-in oven is as pictured above : model LJBO-1004SS. Specs: 56L, 7 cooking funtions, double glazed door and energy class A. At the recent Perfect Livin home fair, Lebensstil has just launched a new model : LKBO-1007CT. This new model is only available end September 2010. I decided to upgrade to the new model instead : just top up RM200. The features : 56L, 8 cooking functions, triple glazed door, energy class A, child lock, push-pull knob, catalytic self-cleaning system on both inner walls etc.

4 comments:

  1. I bought one as well but the oven the seller sent to me had problem of setting and the led lamp turn black out sometimes. I told them the problem but they didnt turn up to do any action to solve the problem. Its really bad because I only purchased this oven few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry to hear your predicament. Hope it's settled now.

      Delete
  2. hi,
    i'm planning to buy this also.
    Do you encounter other problem with this?

    -elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After heavy use for almost 2 years, the electronic board inside burnt out so I had to get a technician to replace it. It was fast and easy. Other than that, no other problems.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!