August 20, 2010

Selling own property

I am so glad to have sold my property at Pantai Panorama Condo just within 7 days and after just 2 viewings by 3 potential buyers. In fact, all 3 of them were very keen on my unit but the early bird catches the worm! Kudos to in-house property agent Melvin Tang from Multi-link Properties for such a fast & smooth deal. The 3% earnest deposit was received and made in favor of the agent. I signed the letter of acceptance and also acknowledge the payment received. Melvin will then proceed to prepare the inventory listing for my unit. I will then need to provide copies of the IC's & income tax no's of the owners, the S&P, the deed of assignment, the strata title documents and also the bank loan agreement.
So now with this sale I am able to better plan my budget for the renovation of my condo at The Park Residences - vacant possession has been scheduled end of this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!