March 16, 2011

Lebensstil Kollektion Designer Cooker Hood Review

The cooker hood in action! The model above is the LKCH 9300 by Lebensstil Kollektion.
There are three suction power levels to choose from : low, medium and high. Just press the speed button to adjust accordingly. There's also a light button to illuminate the cooking area.
I find the cooker hood is effective in sucking up the cooking fumes and grease. When deep-frying, the kitchen floor was a tad bit oily but not as bad as without using a cooker hood. Most of the oil fumes were condensed inside the hood. The grease was mainly inside and on the filters. Had to clean the hood with soapy water after frying. However it was very easy to clean as the material is glass.

2 easily removable filters located inside the hood. Just pop them into the dishwasher and they come out clean and ready to for next use.


Overall, I like the design of the hood as it allows more 'head-room' above and also the good suction power plus easy maintainance.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am also looking at the same Hood.
    May I know the measurement of your from your ceiling to the bottom of LED light of this Hood?

    I am thinking to lower down this Hood by 1 foot so that I can get clearance from my Ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ceiling is very high. Anyway the measurement from the top of the ceiling to the LED lights is about 5.5feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your feedback.

    May I know the measurement from LED Light to the Exhaust hole where you bend aluminum pipe. Rough estimate will do...

    My ceiling is not high enough as the limited to 7 feet from ground to make a Hole for exhaust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://parkresidences.blogspot.com/2011/01/kitchen-installation-part-6.html

    maybe you can refer to the post above?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!