September 24, 2010

Bareno Sinks at Homedec 2010

It was the first time I stepped into the KL Convention Center - and I am awed by the size of that place! Super-duper excellent massive place for the Homedec exhibition 2010. It was only Part 1 focusing on Kitchens, Baths & Outdoors but there were lots of booths - filled up Halls 1-5 to the max.

I was impressed with the variety and the well-planned exhibition. There was no crowd as I was there on the 1st day. Scouting for good buys on kitchen sinks. Stumbled on Bareno's booth selling kitchen and bath products. Bareno's sinks are made in China but with German design and technology. The stainless steel is grade 304 and thickness of the sink is minimum 0.8mm. Best part is the 10 year warranty on manufacturer's defects - full refund if the sink rusts. 

Other features: 
  • layer of coating sprayed on bowl bottom prevents moisture caused by temperature difference.
  • hygienic and highly resistant to oxidation and corrosion
  • satin polished finish
  • sound deadening pads absorb noise
  • resistant to stains & easy cleaning
  • double folded edge enhances strength of sink

HBS4# - RM1000

1011D-1 - RM290


All sinks on 30% discount, so my total is RM903. Paid a 50% deposit to lock-in the price. Plus, I received a 5% cash voucher to spend at the showroom. I plan to use the RM45 voucher to purchase a chopping board that fits into the double bowl sink. The chopping board costs RM75 RRP but I should be able to get a small discount (maybe 20%) at the showroom. I also purchased a Victorinox ceramic kitchen knife - RM262 and a can opener for RM36. Received a free peeler worth RM12. All good for food prep. Oh and I also qualified  to enter the Homedec Contest and hope to win some great prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!