September 17, 2010

Vacant Possession

Hubby and I went to the Management Office at Begonia today for the vacant possession of our condo unit. We were instructed to park at B1 level as the carparks are still not ready.
One of the staff brought us to our unit and we completed the hand-over joint inspection checklist. The developer included a step ladder, a double bowl sink, a single bowl sink and two Orion mixers with compliments. 

After the quick inspection, we went to the Management Office again to receive the keys - all encased in a zippered leather folder together with the house rules and regulations. An admin staff briefed me on the renovation procedures and certain standard designs which had to be adhered to. For instance, the lights for the balcony and foyer must be of a certain design. I was even given the contact info of the person who supplies the light. Well, I wonder why the developer didn't install all those lights in the first place so as to make things easier..... anyway, even the shoe cabinets need to follow a standard design and the colour must be white. 

Deposit for commencement of renovation works is RM5000 and fully refundable within 21 working days.

I was also given the M&E plan, plumbing plan and air-cond plan for the condo. I also took the renovation forms.  Everything took approx 1 hour. 

After that, my kitchen designer and wardrobe designer came over to do site measurements. Now, I am looking forward to more drawings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!