October 29, 2010

Steam Grill Microwave Oven by Panasonic

My old combination microwave, grill and convection oven by Panasonic  malfunctioned a week ago. To cut a long story short, I needed a new oven....

Panasonic has just launched its Cooking Magic roadshow this month at various venues within the Klang Valley. I happened to be at Ikano Power Center one day and Harvey Norman was having the roadshow showcasing Panasonic products (the roadshow ends 31st October 2010). There are many more roadshows and cooking demos scheduled for the rest of the year at different locations e.g. Carrefour & Jaya Jusco.

I decided to buy this particular model at RM899.00 (RRP: RM1399.00). I added RM159.00 for extended warranty of 5 years. It's the basic model with steam, grill and microwave cooking functions. No convection cooking function in this model but it's OK cos I already bought a built-in convection and grill oven. 

Since it's a roadshow, I received an ecobag, a Thermos jug and some notepads as free gifts. I can also attend a complimentary cooking class by The Cooking House just by showing my oven's warranty card. I've since called them up to register for a class "All About Pies". The class is worth RM120 and the duration is 4 hours.



INVERTER STEAM MICROWAVE OVEN NN-GS597M
  • 1000W Microwave Power
  • 1600W Heater Power
  • 25L Oven Capacity
  • Infrared Ray Sensor
  • Stainless Steel Oven Cavity
  • 4-Way Speedy Cooking
    1) Microwave Cooking
    2) Powerful Grilling
    3) Combination Cooking of Microwave/Grill
    4) Combination Cooking of Steam/Microwave/Grill
  • Inverter Power Delivery System
  • Auto Cooking Menu: 9 Categories
  • Sensor Reheat (Infrared Ray Sensor)
  • Desired Cooking Control
  • Child Safety Lock
  • Stainless Steel Oven Cavity
  • Aluminium Face
  • Accessories: Wire Rack, Glass Tray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!